A small program to allow you to create a bootable disk on USB Flash Drive or HDD/SSD External Hard Drive. It works well for both Legacy BIOS Mode and UEFI Mode.
USB Flash drive: Multiboot Toolkit only supports to create a bootable disk base on the MBR partition table.
HDD/SSD External Hard Drive: It is supported to create a bootable disk for both the MBR partition table and the GPT partition table without losing your data.
- Supported boot Legacy BIOS mode with Grub2, Grub4dos and Syslinux
- Supported boot UEFI mode with rEFInd, Grub2, Clover and Xorboot
- Boot into Windows / Linux / macOS UEFI mode via rEFInd in Multiboot OS
- Supported for booting Linux live ISO (only show menu when ISO file is available)
- Supported for booting Live Antivirus which used to scan for viruses outside the Windows environment
- Supported boot live hacker distros include powerful tools in pentesting, anonymity, forensics
- Supported rescue tools, such as Acronis True Image, Parted Magic, Bitdefender Rescue CD
- WinPE SE boot supported for advanced rescue (partition, rescue data, test computer hardware through WinPE SE)
- Install Windows directly through WinSetupfromUSB or indirectly through WinPE SE
Windows (7 or higher version)
Recommend to use on Windows 10 for multi-language supporting.
Run batch files as administrator to install/add modules/customize a multiboot device.
1. Create bootable disk:
2. Intergrate Modules:
2. Customize/Repair Multiboot Device:
Tải cùng với winpe